With the popularity of 2-wheelers reaching unprecedented heights in the country, Castrol Philippines unveiled their best-ever lubricant for 2-wheelers with the newly formulated POWER1 Ultimate Full-Synthetic oil, which provides improved acceleration, increased engine wear protection, smoother rides, better engine cooling properties and extended service life. The new Castrol POWER1 Ultimate is available for all types of 2-wheelers including scooters, big bikes, and super bikes.
The new POWER1 Ultimate is the company’s best two-wheeler engine oil to date that will satisfy the demands of bike enthusiasts seeking better performance and acceleration. POWER1 Ultimate is engineered for outstanding performance across five key areas: improved acceleration, increased engine wear protection, smoother rides, better engine cooling properties and extended service life. The new Full Synthetic range is offered in different viscosities namely 5W-40 for scooters, 5W-40 for bikes, and 10W-50 specially designed for super bikes
“The new Castrol POWER1 Ultimate is the product of Castrol’s liquid engineering expertise meant to dramatically enhance the riding experience with more power and acceleration that riders can feel,” said Maria Tanada, Head of Country, Philippines. “Discerning professionals and enthusiasts are at the forefront of POWER1 Ultimate, inspiring its potent five-in-one formula that make it among the best performing motorcycle oils that the world has to offer.”
“Serious riders must try out Castrol POWER1 Ultimate to experience a whole new meaning of superior performance and acceleration,” added Tanada.
POWER1 Ultimate has undergone rigorous testing in its development, and has been formulated to deliver optimal performance while at the same time preserving engine quality thanks to its breakthrough fully-synthetic five-in-one formulation.
POWER1 Ultimate’s formulation delivers outstanding performance in five key areas:
- Surprising Acceleration – It is proven to accelerate ahead of major bike and scooter lubricants as tested on Honda CBR300 and Honda ANC125 engines.
- Better Protection – It provides 50% better wear protection versus industry limits across bikes and scooters.
- Smooth Riding – It enables smooth riding over a wide range of engine speeds and ensures that the clutch engages smoothly and does not slip or judder.
- Keeps Engine Cool – It keeps the engine cool even in an extreme 12,000km test, demonstrating brilliant temperature control performance.
- Enduring Performance – It maintains 95% of its original performance in a 48,000km racetrack durability test, showcasing enduring performance capabilities.
“Being amongst the best that Castrol and the world has to offer in two-wheeler lubricants, we are thrilled to finally introduce the Castrol POWER1 Ultimate range in the country to empower Filipino riders to push towards new boundaries in their riding experience,” said Tanada.
The POWER1 Ultimate range will be made available in 1-liter packages with prices starting at PHP415 for its 5W-40 bike variant, PHP450 for its 5W-40 scooter variant, and PHP530 for its 10W50 super bike variant.