Honda genuine parts can now be purchased online through Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.’s (HCPI) online parts-selling platform at the brand’s official website – www.hondaphil.com.
Honda recommends using genuine parts and accessories for every Honda vehicle as these are guaranteed to be made of quality materials and have passed the brand’s stringent tests. The assured quality of genuine parts also helps ensure safety and maintain a Honda’s pristine condition. Using Honda genuine parts is also practical as customers can have peace of mind and save money in the long run, not having to worry about parts breaking down and needing to be replaced more often.
Customers can now shop for Honda genuine parts online and it is more conveniently than ever. Thanks to Honda Cars Philippines’ online parts-selling platform, shopping for parts and accessories can now be done anywhere through mobile devices. Regular-priced and discounted Honda genuine parts and accessories are available to purchase online from 32 participating dealerships nationwide.
List of participating dealers:
Upon logging onto www.hondaphil.com, go to the parts-inquiry page and just follow these easy steps:
- Input the Honda vehicle owned along with its year model. Do take note that the selection can be filtered by dealer, discounts.
- Click the ‘Search’ button to see the list of available parts or accessories. Items for purchase can be added by clicking the cart icon.
- After selecting the preferred parts and accessories, the order will be confirmed once the complete name of the customer, mobile number, and email has been provided for dealer reference.
- Click the ‘Send Order’ button to finish the purchase process.
Payment for the ordered part/s may be done online or onsite:
- Bank transfer,
- GCash, Maya, Credit Card
- Palawan Express (Ayala Cebu Group)
- Credit Card
Customer’s preferred Honda dealership will then inform the customer via SMS or email regarding the availability of the item/s ordered. This will be followed by scheduling of dealer visit for the installation of part/s, or customers may also arrange for parts delivery with corresponding shipping fees.
For more information, customers may visit HCPI’s website and check HCPI’s part inquiry page. Everyone is likewise invited to explore Honda Cars’ Virtual Showroom to know more about the latest Honda vehicles, the Honda SENSING, after-sales and maintenance services, or to book a service appointment at any of the 37 authorized Honda Dealerships nationwide.