Whether you feel sporty and fun, hip and cool, or daring and commanding, ride to your own beat with Honda’s New BeAT. Another popular model from the country’s no. 1 motorcycle in the country, Honda Philippines, Inc., presents its fuel-efficient and attractive scooter that’s available in three-stripe designs: Fashion Sport, Street, and Premium.
Here are five reasons why every ride is made a treat with The New BeAT, according to businessman and motorcycle enthusiast Bien Garcia:
- A certified ‘Gwapo’ – The New BeAT is a true head-turner with its stylish design. “Gwapo siya,” Garcia says, adding its looks come with useful function. “Its overall dimensions are so fit for busy streets. It makes your daily commute a lot easier. It has enough storage to fit all your personal needs for the day ride.” With attractive headlight and sharp taillight design, complete with stylish new stripes design, you’ll certainly look good while you cruise the streets.
- Fuel efficient and eco-friendly – As gas prices continue to trend skyward, there’s even greater value now on rides that present optimum fuel efficiency. On top of that list is the The New BeAT. Featuring an amazing 63.7 km/l fuel consumption for the premium model on a 4.0 L-fuel tank, this super scooter allows you to go more for less, whether for your daily drive or weekend-long trips. Equipped as well with a PGM-Fi fuel supply system with electronic control technology, capable of optimally supplying fuel and air to give it efficient engine power with low emissions, you also minimize your carbon footprint, helping save the environment.
- Premium comfort and safety – The New BeAT also comes with tons of features that promise safety, comfort, and convenience. For instance, there’s a secured key shutter or magnetic safety ignition. It’s a simple yet important innovation for your riding safety. It also ensures a hassle-free experience, whether you’re working your way around city traffic or traversing twisty roads. You’ll stay alert and never feel slouching with its 740-mm seat height and 146-mm ground clearance, measurements that are perfect for the average Filipino, including women. Meanwhile, the ACG Starter combines the generator and starter in a single system for a smooth and noiseless starting of the engine. Conversely, a side-stand switch automatically and ingeniously turns off the engine once set down. What’s more, tubeless tires and well-thought-out wheel design gives you the utmost comfort and style whenever you hit the road. And don’t think twice about the back ride experience, commuters swear by its ample seating capacity and a smooth sailing ride that goes the great lengths. “He proved he is tough,” Garcia says. “That hot day when we traveled a 500 km back and forth to Bicol, this little BeAT-beast never overheated. After a long ride with this The New BeAT, I always wake up happy and contented, and the most important thing is no shoulder or backaches.”
- The power to stop and go – Garcia also commended The New BeAT’s reliable engine and braking system. “Experiencing the dangerous highways of Quezon for the first time, I depended on The New BeAT’s smooth handling to survive the day. Close-calls? Yes, we had a lot. My best bet was Honda BeAT’s superb braking power. It saved me so many countless times. Also, whether on smooth highways, cracked roads, or light off roads, its tires and suspension eased my tired body.” The New BeAT is powered by a reliable 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled eSP that generates a maximum power of 6.48 kW @ 7,500 rpm and a top torque of 9.21 Nm @ 6,000 rpm. Meanwhile, it presents a responsive hydraulic ventilated disc brake up front and mechanical leading trailing outback.
- You don’t have to break the bank – Perhaps the most enticing proposition of The New BeAT is that you get all these designs and features at the best price. Score the Premium (ISS/CBS) model at just SRP 71,900.00 pesos, the Fashion Sport (STD) variant at only SRP 68,900.00 pesos, and the Street (STD) at also SRP 68,900.00 pesos.
If looking for an entry-level motorcycle that will heighten your pleasure of work and play, this model will surely make your dreams come true. Get yours now and never skip a beat with The New BeAT.
For more information, visit www.hondaph.com. Stay updated on Honda’s newest products and promos by following Honda Philippines, Inc. on Facebook and Instagram (@hondaph_mc), or contacting (02)-8581-6700 to 6799, and 0917-884-6632.