Welcoming the last quarter of 2021 with the best Subaru deals, Motor Image Pilipinas, Inc., is adding financing offers on top of existing cash discounts and low down payment deals. Subaru Philippines is adding lighter monthly payments or zero interest plans in this month’s promo offerings. With these easy ownership deals, every customer now has the flexibility to choose what suits them best, bringing the brand-new Subaru of their dreams within reach, and making it easier for them to turn this dream into reality.
This October, interested customers may avail of one of the following offers:
New 2021 Subaru XV 2.0 i-S EyeSight CVT
- As low as Php 18,880 per month
- Php 89,000 low downpayment scheme
- Php 1,698,000 net of cash discount
Subaru Forester 2.0 i-L EyeSight CVT
- As low as Php 19,250 per month
- Php 178,000 low downpayment scheme
- Php 1,728,000 net of maximum cash discount
- Php 1,768,000 net of cash discount with free GT Lite Body Kit or complimentary service vouchers worth Php 40,000, equivalent to approximately 2 years of free PMS*
- Php 1,808,000 net of cash discount with free GT Lite Body Kit and complimentary service vouchers worth Php 40,000, equivalent to approximately 2 years of free PMS*
*computed based on the standard PMS schedule, scope of work, and maintenance parts & lubes to be replaced. There are 2 PMS in a year, or one PMS every six months.
Subaru Forester 2.0 i-S EyeSight CVT
- As low as Php 23,050 per month
- Php1,958,000 net of maximum cash discount
- Php 1,988,000 net of cash discount with complimentary service vouchers worth Php 30,000
All-New 2021 Subaru Evoltis 2.4 Touring EyeSight CVT
- Zero interest for 12 months at 40% downpayment
- As low as Php 40,440 per month
- Php 3,380,000 net of cash discount
All-New 2021 Subaru Outback 2.5 i-T EyeSight CVT
- Php 2,330,000 net of cash discount
Exciting cash discounts also await buyers of the Forester GT Edition, WRX, and Levorg.
Lastly, Subaru is pleased to announce that it is extending its Special Frontliners Appreciation Promo, which gives frontliners, essential workers, and their family members an exclusive Php20,000 discount that may be availed on top of Subaru’s other generous deals.
To avail of this special offer, customers need only present a valid Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license, Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) ID, or company ID (whichever is available). Subaru shall honour all frontliners and essential workers defined according to the National government’s existing classifications:
- Medical and health personnel
- Commuter transport (land, air, and sea), including logistics
- Frontline government workers in the justice, security, transport, and social protection sectors • Workers in manufacturing for food, beverage, medical, and pharmaceutical products • Frontline workers in food retail, including food service delivery
- Frontline government workers
- Frontline workers in financial services
- Teaching personnel in medical and allied medical courses of higher education institutions, including personnel handling laboratories
- Frontline workers in hotels and accommodation
- Priests, pastors, and religious leaders
- OFWs not classified above and scheduled for deployment within two (2) months
Furthermore, all customers who either walk-in or book an appointment with a Subaru sales consultant will instantly receive special Subaru merchandise upon arrival at the showroom. They shall then receive another premium Subaru item upon their completion of a test drive of any Subaru model.
Indicated prices exclude freight and other additional logistical costs that may apply and are subject to vary depending on location. Interested customers are encouraged to contact or visit their nearest
Subaru showroom to learn more about Subaru’s promos on its entire line-up of models, each equipped with over 100 standard safety features and Subaru’s signature Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system.